Protect your Gums
It is the first and only food supplement gums in the country. It is made from the extract of Zea Mays L.(sweet corn) unsaponifiable fraction 35mg.
Soybean oil, Gelatin, Glycerin Yellow Beeswax, Lecithin, Methyl Paraben, Probyl Paraben, Ethyl Vanillin, Titanium Oxide, Red No. 3, Yellow No. 5, Yellow No. 203
Strengthens The Gums:
Its main purpose is to strengthen the gums. It assists in the long-term improvement of bone tissues in jaws by providing the major building material for growth, repair and maintenance for a great oral health and perfect smile every time.
It also prevents swelling for that perfect fit for dentures, making it comfortable to use.
Prevents Periodontal Diseases
Periodontal Diseases are serious infections that destroy the gums and the tissues surrounding the mouth. It characterized by redness, swelling, receding and bleeding of gums, loose teeth, persistent bad breath, dentures no longer fit, pus between the teeth and gums and a change in the alignment of bite and jaws. If it is left untreated it will destroy the bones that supports the teeth.
SENSEDOL is a non antibiotic medical therapy of periodontal diseases and parodonthopathies such as gingivitis, parodontosis and pyorrhea alveolaris.
Aids In Wound Healing and Inflammation:
Sensedol has soothing properties that are helpful in relieving inflammation, healing wounds and ulcers to stop bleeding, especially after tooth extraction, adjustment of braces and excessive brushing.
Prevents Receding Gums:
Receding gums is one of the symptoms of gingivitis. With Sensedol, as it provides building growth for bones, it also helps to prevent receding gums to prevent from teeth from falling out in advance age.
Dosage and Administration
Initial dose: take 1-2 soft gel capsules 2-3 times a day – for Gum / Periodontal Disease and Discomfort. Maintenance: take 1-2 soft gel capsules daily.
Topical Application: 1 soft gel capsule, prick the soft gel capsule and squeeze the oil and apply on affected area (eg. On canker sore “SINGAW”, Gum Inflammation). Massage the gums and inner mouth using clean fingertips.
Mouthwash: 1 soft gel capsule, prick the soft gel and squeeze the oil to half cup of water then gargle. (For elimination of bad breath/morning breath, stops bleeding for tooth extraction, pain in tooth mobility)
- PERIO CASES
- DENTURE WEARERS
- SURGERY CASE
- CANKER SORE/MOUTH SORE
- TOOTH EDGE PAIN DUE TO DENTAL CARIES AND DECAY
- BAD BREATH OR HALITOSIS DUE TO CARIES
- TOOTH MOBILITY
- RECEDING GUMS
- BLEEDING GUMS
The safety profile of Zea Mays is very good. The product is devoid of any relevant side effect. During clinical trials very few experience mild adverse effect (nausea and diarrhea) and allergic skin reactions (pruritis, skin rash, edema).
In acute and chronic toxicology studies, Zea Mays did not show any toxic effect at doses considerably exceeding proposed human therapeutic doses. It is devoid of any mutagenic and teratogenic potentials.
Storage at temperature not exceeding 30oC. Protect from light.
Sensedol is 100% Natural.
Professor Tecucianu J. F. (France)
"A total number of 100 patients experiencing gum disease were grouped into two: 49 persons taking placebo and 51 individuals drinking (or ingesting) Sensedol. Initially, I asked them to drink two (2) tablets all at once, three times a day for one (1) month. After that, I let them take one tablet, three times a day for two (2) consecutive months. Comparing the before and after intake, there’s a remarkable difference between the placebo and Sensedol group in which the degree of gingival inflammation of people in the Sensedol group was lessen extremely."
Professor Son, Sung Hee (Seoul National University, Korea)
"I selected 30 patients suffering gingivitis and paradentitis where 20 individuals take Sensedol and 10 persons take placebo. At first, I asked them to drink two (2) tablets all at once, three times a day for one (1) month. Then, one tablet, three times a day for 2 months. After the observationt, I found out that tooth mobility index falls down tremendously in the Sensedol intake group while, on the contrary, there’s an increase in the placebo intake group."
Professor Bellot J. and Dargent P. (France)
"We requested 19 patients with chronic paradentitis to take six Sensedol tablets a day for six weeks. We examined their gums before and after the intake through histology by means of biopsy. According to our findings, the deep eroded part of the delicate tissue (also known as ulcers) formed in the edge of mucosa are recovered perfectly. Necrotized symptoms disappeared and nflammation was reduced."
1. What is Zea Mays L?
• Scientific name of sweet corn.
2. How often should I take Sensedol?
• At initial dose, take 1-2 soft gel capsules 2-3 times a day. For maintenance, take 1-2 soft gel capsules daily.
3. Can pregnant women take Sensedol?
• Pregnant women can take Sensedol soft gel capsules at least 2nd trimester.
4. Can Diabetic people take Sensedol?
• Diabetic persons are the most in need of taking Sensedol sof gel capsule, diabetic patient are prone to gum diseases. Since they are more susceptible to infections.
5. What do we mean by Co-adjuvant?
• Patient can take Sensedol soft gel capsule together with other medication.
6. How does Sensedol help denture wearers?
• It makes your gums firmer and healthier for better retention of dentures.
7. What are other ways to use Sensedol?
• Can also be used orally taken and topical, just prick the soft gel capsule then softly massage the corn oil to your gums.
8. What are the diseases related to unhealthy gums?
• Having unhealthy gums can lead to heart diseases, pneumonia, cancer and diabetes.
9. How can Sensedol prevent the occurance of diseases related to unhealty gums?
• Sensedol strengthen the gums and prevent gingivitis, relieves swelling and bleeding gums, stops further infection that can cause diabetes, pneumonia, cancer and major heart diseases
( bacteria > attach to fatty plaques in heart blood cells > blood clot formation > obstruct normal blood flow > restricts nutrients & oxygen > heart malfunction > heart attack ).
EMS (Express Mail) 5 to 10 days to destination country, with tracking.