Sikaflex® Construction AP (previously known as Sikaflex® Construction J)
1-part polyurethane sealant for building joints
Sikaflex® Construction AP is a one part, moisture curing, elastic joint sealant based on polyurethane. It is suitable for outdoor applications.
Sikaflex® Construction AP is used as a general purpose sealant for sealing joints in building construction such as movement and construction/isolation joints around windows and doors, facades, claddings, etc. in concrete, brick, wood, metal and PVC sections and structures, etc.
Characteristics / Advantages
- One component, ready to use
- Weather resistance, excellent aging resistance
- Movements capability: 25%
- Very good adhesion to many substrates
- Excellent workability
- High tear resistance
- Can be overpainted (subject to compatibility trials)