Machined from lightweight, extremely durable 7075 aluminum, Mil-Spec hard anodized
1/2 MOA elevation and windage adjustments
- Machined from lightweight, extremely durable 7075 aluminum, Mil-Spec hard anodized
- Same height above bore as standard-issue M4 / M16A4 sights
- 1/2 MOA elevation and windage adjustments
- Ambidextrous sights easily and securely mount to Picatinny rails using a flathead screwdriver
- Low-profile sights extend only .2" above top rail, don't interfere with primary optics or military IR illuminator /laser sight
- For AR-15 / M16 type rifles, optical sights provide superior performance at longer ranges, but iron sights can be more effective for close-range engagements. However, attaching an optical sight either prevents the use of iron sights or results in a setup that produces a front sight "shadow" on the optical image, and/or results in problematic transitions from optical to backup iron sights. Not anymore. SNIPER Rapid Transition Sights (RTS) provide shooters with the quickest possible transition between longer- and closer-range target acquisition, greatly increasing their efficiency and effectiveness in battle and competition. Designed by SNIPER and a top 3-Gun shooter these sights mount directly to a weapon's Picatinny rail, offset from center by approximately 45°. This unique offset position makes transitioning from optical to iron sights simply a matter of quickly canting the weapon with your wrists and locking on to the target. There's no removing a hand from the weapon or making a manual adjustment, and no cluttered field of vision or iron sights blocking the optical sight. Just smooth, quick transitions that could mean the difference between winning or losing a competition, or more importantly a gunfight.