CAS NO. 69-72-7 Cosmetic Preservatives Salicylic Acid.
White or colorless crystal powder
99.5 – 101.0%
Initial melting point
20 ppm max
140 ppm max
Loss on drying
Residue on ignition
200 ppm max
12 years experience, stable cooperation with more than 50 manufacturers. Domestic sales visit suppliers every week. We know who's QC is the best.
ISO, SGS, DAFF, REACH, CCIC and other certificates.
Third par inspection is available. We could play the role of QC too.
1. Which products can you supply? Our main products include hexamine, melamine, oxalic acid, urea, NPK, sodium stearate, etc. Welcome to visit our website- www.zz-fertilizer.com for more details. We could also source other chemicals needed.
2. What is the payment term? T/T is preferred, L/C is acceptable too.
3. Can you supply samples for testing? Free sample is available, but freight charges will be at your account and the charges will be deducted from the first order.
4. What documents can you supply? We usually provide our customers with Commercial Invoice, Price List, Packing List, COA, Origin Certificate, Quality/Quantity Certificate, Beneficiary's Certificate, MSDS, B/L, and others requested.
5. Are you a manufacturer?
No, we are a trading company. But thanks to the big trading quantity, both for domestic trading and international trading. We only work with reliable and big factories. Thus the qualified products and the competitive price is guaranteed.
6. Do you have any certificate regarding quality control? We have ISO9001:2008 certificate. Other product certificates are available too. (SGS, etc)