|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||TAICO||Model Number:||FM122000|
|Nominal Capacity:||200Ah||self-discharge:||low||container material:||ABS|
|Packaging Detail:||color box,cartons with pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||depends on the order quantity|
Deep cycle 200ah lead acid 12v battery
2.Good discharging performance
3.Good resistance to overcharge
Sealed Deep Cycle 200ah lead acid 12v battery for solar systems
(1). Excellent safety performance: No electrolyte leakage, battery swelling and cracking under normal use.
(2). Good discharging performance: With smooth discharging voltage and mild discharging platform.
(3). Good shock-proof performance: The fully charged and completely fixed battery, with 4mm amplitude and 16.7HZ frequency do have a normal open circuit voltage without leakage, batteries swelling or cracking problem after one-hour vibration.
(4). Good impact-proof performance: The fully charged battery is proved to maintian normal open circuit voltage and be without leakage or batteries swelling or cracking after droping three times from 20cm height naturally to a 1 cm-thick hardwood board.
(5). Good resistance to overdischarge: In temperature of 25 degrees Celsius, the fully charged battery discharges with fixed resistance which is equivalent to the one required by 1 CA discharge of the battery for three weeks, and it can restore capacity over 75%.
(6). Good resistance to overcharge: The fully charged battery is proved to maintian normal open circuit voltage and be without leakage or batteries swelling or cracking in temperature of 25 degrees Celsius after chargeing at 0.1 CA for 48 hours, and the capacity maintian over 95%.
(7). Good resistance to high current: The fully charged battery is proved to be without conductive part melted or any appearance deformation after discharging at 2 CA for 5 minutes or 10 CA for 5 seconds.
|Name||Deep cycle Sealed 12v 200ah lead acid battery|
Max discharge current
|Operating temperature range||Discharge||Charge|
Cyclic charging voltage
Initial charging current less than 30A voltage
14.4V~15.0V at 25°C temp.coefficient -20mv/°C
|Standby use||No limit on Initial charging current voltage |
13.5V~13.8V at 25°C temp.coefficint-20mv/°C
Capacity affected by temperature
Constant Current/Power Discharge
Dimensions/Discharge/Float charging Characteristics
Temperature Effects/Battery Capacity
Cycle Life/Depth of Discharge
1: Telephone switchboard, electric equipments, medical equipments, instruments, and meters
2: Computer, uninterrupted power source (UPS), Inverter
3: Power transmission and transformer station, switch control, and accident lighting
4: Fire fighting, safety device, and alarm monitoring
5: Aviation, spaceflight, and power storage
6: Automatic office system
7: Radio communication system
8: Emergency lighting and car/ship starting system
9: Portable electric appliances and mining system
10: Traffic and navigation signal lamp
11: Solar/Wind/Hybrid power systems
1) Ensure the application conditions to be in compliance with manufacture's specification requirement.
2) Charge battery to full at the first use or after long term storage.
3) Since installed in UPS, the battery life cycle will be seriously affected if the operating frequency is high.
4) Inspect lead-acid battery regularly.
5) Do replace a new battery if the ABS container is deformed or leaking.
6) Fire risk exists if the wires do not joint tightly at terminal.
7) Discharging once every three months is recommendable if there is no power-off. Do replace the battery if the charging voltage and discharge characteristics is abnormal.
8) Replace the battery immediately if the battery capacity is less than 50% of the rated capacity.
cartons with pallet
Other battery solar details
factory and production line
1. Competitive Prices
2. Plates made of high purity lead, Pb-Ca alloy and stannum(Sn) alloy for maintenance free battery, Pb-Sb alloy for dry charged battery
3. Reliable Quality: Adopting high quality PP plastic for battery case, strong and heatproof.
4. Adpoted high quality PE separator
5. The battery features: Excellent starting performance with super CCA, High temperature resistant, Low self-discharge & extra safety, Long shelf life & service time.
Why choose us
Shenzhen TAICO Technology Co., Ltd founded in 2002, specializes in the research, development, manufacturing and sales of the globally renowned TAICO brand lead-acid batteries. After years of innovation, TAICO has become a leading manufacturer of lead-acid batteries and the largest lead-acid batteries exporter in China.
TAICO enterprise consists of two production factories located in Shenzhen, Guangdong province and Xiangyang, Hubei province, China. Our factory has obtained ISO9001, UL, CE, TLC, KPT, and China Railway Committee certifications.