one set per carton,volume:39.5*32*25.2CM weight:10.25KG
depend on quantity
Our company is the leader in Sectional Garage Door Motor industry. We are chief editor of Chinese Sectional Garage Door Motor industrial standard. and our company is the chairman company of door association. We have work in this field more than 20 years,we can produce according to your request.We are sure we can make a good manufacture for you.and welcome to visit our company.
1)This kind of sectional Garage Door Motor(patent products) is our patent product,solve the problem of installation if there is a crossbeam inside garage.
2)This sectional Garage Door Motor doesnt need the rack, guide screw and slide bearing as a traditional opener does, it drives the Spring pole directly by motor. It takes small volume, convenient to transport, and save the charge of transportation.
3)Time---lapse light, storage power, infrared sensor, alarm system programmable....
4) Rebound meeting with obstacle in its down moving and stops when meeting obstacle in its up moving
5) Storage power, infrared sensor, alarm system programmable....
6) Many types of transmitters for choosing
7) The users can open and close the door by remote control operation, electric operation and manual operation
8) we could control this sectional Garage Door Motor normally in the out side even in a bad weather condition
9) With Wire rope tensioning screw accessory, more theftproof against being pried.
10) A big Ring Transformer inside the controller to make sure it could perfectly work in a unstable voltage.
Established in 1992, Zhangzhou Kylin Electronic Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer specializing in the production of rolling door motor, garage door opener and its control system. Our main lines include rolling door motors, garage door openers, tubular motors, sliding door motors, safety beams, Double DC and AC rolling door motors and relative control systems and fire panels.
Through the introduction of advanced production technology and equipment, and a strong quality oriented workforce, w...