notice Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order. close

Shenglu 2020 new super hot fashion personality small bag female Korean wooden clips pvc girlish shoulder Messenger Bags

  • 10-99 Pieces
    $7.15
  • 100-999 Pieces
    $6.88
  • >=1000 Pieces
    $6.60
Color:
Black
$
- +
available
Yellow
$
- +
available
White
$
- +
available
All 6 Options
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
10 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 300 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 300 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 300 Pieces) Less
Samples: $9.00 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Contact Supplier
Samples - $9.00 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Loading... Add To Cart
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Pattern Type:
none
Closure Type:
clips
Shape:
Clutch
Lining Material:
Polyester
Main Material:
pvc
Style:
Fashion
Gender:
Women
Place of Origin:
Jiangxi, China
Brand Name:
www.xianjianhb.com
Model Number:
SLXHJ0905
Number of Handles/Straps:
Single
Size:
W25*D10* H17cm
Weight:
0.5kgs
Product Name:
PVC bag

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
25X17X11 cm
Single gross weight:
0.500 kg
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 >100
Est. Time(days) 10 To be negotiated

Shenglu 2020 new super hot fashion personality small bag female Korean wooden clips pvc girlish shoulder Messenger Bags

ask us if have stock before payment, thank you!

Size:

25cm * 10 cm * 17 cm

Weight:

0.5kgs 

Color:

white,coffee, yellow, black,blue,pink

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2.Advantages:

 

1) low moq at least 5pcs/style,combine shipping,drop shipping, oem,odm,wholesale with quality and low pricing

 

2) fast delivery,large stocked handbag,coin purses,wallets,etc

3) reliable services,what you see will be what you get .

 

 

 

3.Payment Methods:

1), alibaba

2) Western Union

3) TT(30% TT in adnvance, the remaining 70% against scanning of original B/L)

 

4.Shipping Ways and Shipping time:

1)Small order and try order, we will offer DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, EMS and so on 5-7 days

Will take about 3-5 working days to arrive.

2)Mass production: By Air or by Sea ship.

Will take about 10-12 days or 25-30 days.

 

5.OEM:

We can follow customers own design to make the handbags.