Is a sterile adhesive dressing with a pad at the point of injection for the reliable cannula fixation.
The dressing has an incision along the middle. At the end of the incision is a pad made from soft viscose, which doesnt adhere to the point of injection.
The pad is made from a soft and very absorbent viscose fiber laminated with perforated polyethylene film. Which prevent the pad from adhering at the point of injection.
The adhesive backing is made from non-woven, mesh aerated very elastic and compliant 100% polyester fiber.
- Simplicity of use, the plaster offers the user safety and comfort as well as painless
- The IV. Dressing fastens the tube firmly to the skin, whilst the pad covers the point
of injection thus, the dressing does not adhere to the point of injection.
- The dressing allows air and humidity to pass freely.
- The materials used dont irritate the skin and are hypoallergenic. No traces of the
adhesive remain on the skin after removal.
- The acrylic adhesive coated on the meshed non-woven has been evenly applied, does
not irritate the skin and fastens to the skin reliably.
* (for catheters with an injection port and wings)