1. Enhance the reflection of road marking lines. \r\n2. Guiding traffic in the freeways or winding curves at night.
1. Enhance the reflection of road marking lines during the raining night since the tiny glass beads in the thermoplastic are non-reflective in the rainy water.
2. Guiding traffic in the freeways or winding curves at night in addition to the road marking lines, and providing safer visual environment. The tiny glass beads in the thermoplastic fall off easily; thus the reflection of road marking lines declines extensively. The bumping action will alert motorists when they change lanes.
No blind spot in any curve
High degree of surface hardness and slip-proof surface; the reflection can last extremely long.
High strength and long durability.
The protruding part is 100% reflective.
Smooth surface and not easy to accumulate dust, which needs no cleaning and maintenance.
The compressive strength is higher than 40 tons.
The lifetime is 15 times longer than traditional plastic pavement marker.
Has highest impact strength in the world (according to the CNS13762, the test standard of Taiwan, dropping 1.04 kg of steel ball from height of 1.5 m and there is no crack at all on the product).
2 years guarantee is provided for highways worldwide (the breaking rate is less than 5%).
CNS13762 (Taiwan) at 1997
DIN EN1463-1 (Europe) at 2004
JT/T 390-1999 (China) at 2005
ISO 9001 at 2006
DIN EN 1463-2 (Europe) at 2006
CE Certificate at 2008
How to differentiate a good glass marker?
· Compressive strength: The compressive strength must reach above 25 tons.Test method:(First, to install the specimen on the tester base with a piece of newspaper folded into five. Then, to coincide both the center of the steel bar (min. diameter 25mm, min. thickness 10mm) and the convex part of the specimen. To avoid the vibration during the testing process, so increase loading slowly, the rate of loading increase is maintain 49~68.6Kn/min (5,000~7,000kgf/min). At last, the loading increase to 245.0kN (25,000kgf).
Product evaluation: The minimum loading criterion is 245.0kN (25,000kgf)
· Ball-Impact test: Place sample in middle of cushion, which is 3mm×150mm×150mm,or 150mm in diameter and 50 IRHD in hardness. Place the steel ball (Rolling Ball), 63.5mm in diameter (1040g) higher than the sample for 150cm. Release the ball to impact the hemispheric part of sample. Check the condition of damage. (use methyl benzene to wipe and clean before test). After the impact, there must not be any damage or visible crack on the glass material.
· Furnace test: Put the glass marker into furnace at 500 centigrade for 3 minutes and then take out for observation, the reflective film or protecting layer at base is not burnt, the color is not changed and the glass shows no abnormal situation. Most products that cannot pass this test are imitations with dye or paint at bottom, where the color normally starts to fade after half a year on the road surface and losses reflecting ability. The bottom reflector shall be coat by aluminum thermal spray process. The bottom will be thicker and more durable, the lifetime can be more than 10 years. The China products use the electroplating process on the surface of the bottom part. The process is: electroplate a slight aluminum layer first, than coat a layer made of paint and sand on the surface. It will be look like coat by aluminum thermal spray process, but the aluminum reflector of the electroplate product will start to fade after half or one year on the highway system.