|CAS No.:||4253-34-3||Other Names:||
Silicon Sealant for Insulating glass
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives,One component||Main Raw Material:||Silicone|
|Usage:||Construction||Brand Name:||XINDELI||Model Number:||315|
|Packaging Detail:||300ml/cartridge or 590ml/Composite soft film packaging|
|Delivery Detail:||IN TWO WEEKS|
- Silicon Sealant for Insulating glass-Double component
- Climate ageing resistance
- high temperature resistance
- ozone res
Silicon Sealant for Insulating glass-Double component
Neutral curing,non-corrosive to metal, coated glass,concrete,marble etc;
Excellent resistance to weather,and the service life is over 50 years in the condition of general weather;
Excellent resistance to low and high temperature change.
Excellent adhesion to most common building material without priming;
High intensity,High adhesion,mid modulus,high flexility;
Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants.
Belong to non-dissolvent product,low vulcanization shrinkage and green environmental protection product.
For insulating glass ,stone(marble,granite),aluminum curtain wall,glass roof and metal structure engineering;
As a secondary edge adhesive sealant;
3. Restriction of Usage:
Unsuitable for all kinds of material that can effuse grease,plasticizer or solvent;
It is unsuitable for the airproof location,because it is required to absorb moisture in air to cure for the sealant;
Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface;
Unsuitable for the continually soggy or moist place;
4. Curing time
Surface curing takes less than 2 hours, totally curing and max adhesion starts after 21 days.
5. Storage Method
12 months shelf life if stored below 27 degrees centigrade in cool, dry places after the date of production
- Silicone sealant will release volatile compound so that it could be harmful to health, therefore, please keep good and ventilate;Silicone sealant will not release any harmful substance and not be harmful to health after cured;
- Keep uncured silicone sealant beyond children’s reach. If getting into eyes, wash off with running water and consult a doctor;