Concrete Sealant,Silicon Joint Sealant
Concrete sealant is a type of single-component, neutral silicone sealant, which is used for setting up stone structures and stone curtain walls, especially for the marble and granite.
- Free primer, powerful adhesive force for most building materials,like ceramics, concrete etc, especially for stone materials.
- Non corrosivity and non-pollution to stone, building materials and the environment
- Easy and convenient extrusion at the temperature -20°C-90°C.
- Superior weathering resistance at both high and low temperatures, from -60°C. to 180 °C.
- Good joint Movement capability: ±25%.
2. Use of Range:
The sealant is mainly used in the common assembly and weatherproofing sealing of marble,granite,precasting cement,concrete construction. It is suitable for filling the seam and joints because it can produce great adhesion.
The silicone sealant can be also used in driveway,automotive, ship,package, interior decoration, advertisement, and so on.