Silicone Extruder / Two Component Sealant / ST01 Silicone Extruder (St02 Silicone Extruder)
Functions and Features:
1. It is composed of raw material pump, solidification pharmaceutical pump, proportional pump, sealant-mixture system, hydraulic pressure system, electronic system and so on.
2. Raw material pump, solidification pharmaceutical pump and proportional pump adopt the special high-pressure filling pump and the material can be supported equivalently in two-way. The raw material pump is compelled by the hydraulic pressure system while the solidification pharmaceutical pump is compelled by the pneumatic motor.
3. There are high-pressure valves in the underpart entrance of solidification pharmaceutical filter and material-feeding place of the mixing device and one-way valve is set in the nixing device so as to prevent two-components from fleeing each other. Silicone Extruder Machines, Silicone Extruder Machinery, Silicone Extruder Equipment, Silicone Extruder Equipments, Two Component Sealant Spreading Machine.
4.Rising and falling system is controlled by hand valve and the proportion of the two-components can be changed by adjusting the slipper in the swinging pole. Tightening the nut once the demanding scale is reached.
Mixing ration proportion of mixture 6:1-14:1
Raw material barrel 55galon(200L)
Solidification pharmaceutical barrel 5galon(20L)
Max.air-consumption volume 0.5m3/min
Max. squeeze pressure 20Mpa
Air source pressure 0.5-0.8Mpa
Package: Each PC In Wooden Cases
Terms: Freight On Board (FOBQingdao)
From Qingdao, China To_______,
Delivery Time: within 20Days After Receiving the deposit
Payment: Telex Transfer (T/T), 30% as the deposit After Confirming The Order and the rest 70% is paid before the shipment
The price is valid Until December 31, 2009. (Beyond this data, the price may change somewhat according to the exchange rate.)
Our Trademark: SUNNY
Contact Person: Lucy
Jinan Sunny Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Add: No.2 Yaoshan Industry Park, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
Mobile: 0086-15169042082 Fax: 0086-531-66683798