1. Q:Why you should choose us?
A:You will find a reliable suppliers(the best choice)when you received the samples from us.
Actions speaker louder than words.
2. Q:Do you allow small quantity order ?
A: We accept small quantity order and also pay attention to each of our clients.
3. Q: Do you accept customized color?
A: Yes, any pantone color are available.
4. Q:Can you print custom logo on the product?
A: Yes, we can silk-screen print and pad print on it.
5. Q: What is your payment term?
A: TT, Paypal, Western Union, LC at sight.
6. Q:What is your regular shipment term ?
A: By Express, sea, air, then we will inform you the tracking number once sent out the goods.
7. Q: What is your regular packaging?
A: Generally speaking, 1pc/polybag, and outer export carton K=K.
8. Q: Are there temperature or humidity requirements for storage?
A: Temperature Range is -40~230°C
9. Q:What are all the ways to form silicone (e.g. die cut, compression molding, etc.)?
A: High temperature vulcanizing machine mold.
10.Q:Do you have any silicone certification ?
A: SGS, FDA, LFGB, CE and ROHS.
11. Q:What should i care of silicone product?
A: Silicone is easy to care and clean. Regularly you can wipe the outside of the product with
a damp cloth, using a liquid soap where necessary to keep the surface clean. If the silicone
contacts any part of the body, clean it regularly with warm soapy water.
12. Q: Is Silicone kitchenware Safe?
A: We use a proprietary formula of silicone designed. We do not use any fillers what so ever.
Fillers compromise the performance of the baking and may break down from the heat.
Our Silicone kitchenware are approved by SGS,FDA and LFGB,so it's healthy and safe to use.
13. Q.Silicone seems to be more expensive than other rubber, why is this?
A:Silicone is more expensive than most rubber types because it is a special high performance
polymer with outstanding qualities. It is made in relatively low quantities and requires expensive
and complicated primary manufacturing facilities.