1. General sealing and Assembling 2. Bonding, Sealing an Repairing of Aquariums
3. Sealing samll glass tanks 4. Sealing doors, Window frames, Sylights, Port lights, Back lights etc.
5. Strucutral Glazing in big glass and glass skylight roof structural.
Kastar 737 Aquarium sealant is available three standard colors: white, black, Clear and other colors base on custormers' requirements.
Storage and Shelf Life
12 months shelf life if stored below 25oC in cool, dry places after the date of productiion.
1. When skin or eye contact occurs, immediately flush with water for 15 minutes, get medical attention, if irritation persists. Fully cured sealant is not hazardous. 2. Used in the well-ventilated environment. 3. Keep out of reach of children.
Limitations 1. Can't be used to marble, granite and other alkalescence materials; 2. Not recommended for oil contained or blended surfaces.
3. Not suitable for confined joint(the sealant need atmospheric moisture for cure) 4. Not suitable to use when the temperature of the materials surface is lower than 4oC or higher than 40oC .