a cure silicone sealant that cures quickly to provide a permanently flexible, high strength waterproof seal.
Kroxx Silicone for Bath & Kitchen is a cure silicone sealant that cures quickly to provide a permanently flexible, high strength waterproof seal.
Features & Applications
- Excellent in heat-proof, water-proof, cold-resistance and weather-proof.
- Non-toxic & No-corrosiveness.
- Range of workable temperature (indirect temperature): -20 ~ 130 C.
- Excellent adhesion for bonding metal, glass, plastic and wood.
- Insulation, sealing for water-proof & fixing for the goods of electric, electronic and communication apparatus.
- Easy to use owing to its type of one component.
- Please don’t use it with the materials of polycarbonate, polyethylene, propylene, teflon as it is unsuited for those materials.
How to use
- Please wipe out any contaminated materials on adhesive part such as dust, oil etc. cleanly and then dry it.
- Please cut a nozzle as per the thickness in demand.
- Please fill it in designated part by pushing & squeezing slowly.
- Please do the finish work of surface by using cap(lid) or fitting tool. (within 3 minutes).
- Please take a note that it should not be touched by hands or water until it is harden completely.
- Please put a cap on the remains after use and keep it in cool place.
- When you reuse it, please get rid of the harden part of nozzle and use it in same way as above.
Warning : Contacting with un-harden sealant may cause the irritation on eyes.
- Please use it only for adhesion and never use it for any other purposes.
- Please keep it away from reach of child/ toddler’ hands and pay close attention in advance that it should not be eaten or dropped into eyes.
- If silicone would be coated on body, clothing, floor, dress etc., it may not removed and cause damages, contaminations on normal status.
So, please protect the surroundings of work place by newspapers etc.
- Please check the surroundings of work place in advance securely so that un-hardened sealant should not contact with skins and eyes.
- Please fully ventilate air before/after use of it.
- If it is come into eyes directly, please wash out immediately with plenty of water and go to the doctor.
- Please avoid direct sunlight and keep it in cool & dry place.