1. Top hung with no floor track required 2. High acoustic ratings up to 56dB available 3. Retractable acoustic seals at top and bottom of each panel operated either by a quick release handle 4. Single or twin point suspension for central or offset stacking options 5. Variable track arrangements 6. Junction panels enable corner, three or four way abutments 7. Panel finishes include Melamine Laminate, Veneer, Vinyl, Magnetic Dry Wipe Whiteboard or Painted, etc 8. Optional inset pass doors, fully glazed panels and vision panels 9. Closure panel fitted with face operated telescopic "nose"
Perfect packing and 3 years warranty for panel, 5 years warranty for accessories
6 Different finishes
Opening windows, mirror finished, opening big size door, Super wide panel(up to 1600 mm), super high panel(up to 17000 mm)....
Whatever you can imagine, GreatFold will help you reach it!
Let us know what is your requirements.
Project Details Please let me know following abt your project:
1. Do your partition systems come in standard sizes?
No, all of our commercial partition systems are made to measure depending on your exact requirements.
2. Do you provide operable wall design services?
In our technical team, we have experienced CAD technicians with many years experience of operable wall layout design. However, we don’t do 3D effect interior design.
3. What level of acoustics do I need?
65 type - Max height 3.5 m,soundproof 38-43 dB. 80 type - Max height 5.5 m,soundproof 43-53 dB. 100 type - Max height 7 m, soundproof 43-58 dB. 125 type - Max height 17 m, soundproof 48-58 dB.
4. How is the quality?
3 years warranty for the panels.
10 years warranty for the wheels & track.
4. Are you the manufacturer of operable wall?
We are one of the very few manufacturers of operable wall in China, which offers many advantages in a dynamic and competitive market. Recent investments in new manufacturing equipments have enabled us to provide market leading advantages such as: We do not have to rely on a potentially unreliable supply chain. We can offer the most competitive prices on the market. We can be your operable wall supplier Philippines, and any other country. All operable walls are customized to suit for your project.
5. What surface treatments are available?
Melamine, Laminates(MDF), Wood Vaneer, Paint and Various Wallpaper. However, it is also possible to accommodate a more professional surface treatment such as sound absorption panel and perforated board.
6. How do I support operable wall partitions in a building?
The operable partition wall is composed of a plurality of individual panels supported by an overhead track system. Due to the lack of floor support or rail, the overhead track supports the full loading of the operable wall. This is usually done by using pre-fabricated brackets which are secured to the structure at a pre-calculated interval according to the weight of the operable wall. The most common materials commonly used in overhead structures are steel or iron. Although we can advise on the loading density of the operable wall and the weight of brackets used, the structural engineer of the scheme has a responsibility to determine whether the fixed structure is sufficient.
7. Can you install and manufacture acoustic operable walls?
We focus on design and manufacturing operable wall, and we don’t offer installation service for foreign orders. It’s not cost effective to send a team overseas to install. We do welcome local installers cooperate with us.
8. What is the lead time?
Exporting orders are prioritized, shipment will be arranged in 7 days after order confirm. Base on quantity up to 500 SQ.M, please give us 15 days more.
9. Are you a real manufacturer?
We located in Foshan city, Guangdong province, China. Company established in 2013 with a 800 square meters manufacturing area. Since 2015, we own a bigger area for manufacturing as 3000 square meters.