Single Sphere Flexible Flange Rubber Joints
1. Single Sphere Flexible Flange Rubber Joints Features:
1. Superior noise and vibration control
2. Most economical rubber expansion joints
3. Precision molded spherical flowing arch design
4. Solid galvanized steel floating flanges avoids the problematic hooked or interlocking split flange design
5. High tensile aircraft cable is embedded in the raised face rubber ends to prevent pull out and avoids the sharp cutting edge of solid steel rings
6. Safe industry standard proven design utilizing the same beaded cable technology established in the tire industry
7. No gaskets required; DIN PN10/16 drilling standard, other flange drilling available, including ANSI 150 lb/300 lb., PN, JIS and API
8. Compensates for minor misalignment and offset while providing easy access to piping and equipment
9. Large inventory means quick shipments
10. Multiple plies of tire cord reinforcement and a wide variety of tube and cover elastomers
2. Single Sphere Flexible Flange Rubber Joints Styles:
Style 1. Molded Single Arch worldwide sale flexible ball rubber joint
Style 2. Molded Twin Arch singapore rubber bellows expansion joints
Style 3. Molded Triple Arch Rubber Expansion Joint
Style 4. Molded Wide Arch Rubber Expansion Joint
Style 5. Threaded Union Rubber Expansion Joint
Style 6. Slip On(sleeve) Rubber Expansion Joint
Style 7. Concentric Reducing Rubber Expansion Joint
Style 8. Eccentric Reducing Rubber Expansion Joint
CUSTOM RUBBER EXPANSION JOINTS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST, CONTACT GYLDT FOR MORE INFORMATION.
3. Single Sphere Flexible Flange Rubber Joints Construction/Materials/Fouctions:
4. Single Sphere Flexible Flange Rubber Joints Performance/Applications:
5. Single Sphere Flexible Flange Rubber Joints Detailed Data Sheet:
1. Supply range can be up to DN3000, detailed data can be offered upon request.
2. Control units must be used when piping is not properly anchored.
3. The rated pressure 2.5MPa products will only be sold with control units.
4. Pressure rating is based on 30°C operating temperature. The pressure rating is reduced at higher temperatures.
5. Weights in the above table are rubber flexible join with DIN PN16 drilling retaining ring flanges.
6. Movements shown in the above table are non-concurrent.
7. Rated pressure in the above table is the maximum "working pressure". Test pressure is 1.5 times "working pressure", Burst pressure is 3 times " work pressure".
8. Normally, the flange drilling is based on DIN PN16, ANSI 150/250/300 lbs, BS PN10, JIS 10K are also available upon request.
6. Single Sphere Flexible Flange Rubber Joints Product Show Case: