1) UV glue for hearing aid shells
2) excellent flowability
3) no solvent and no volatiles
4) crystal-clear smooth surface
Skin friendly UV glue for the coating of the hearing aid shells and earmoulds
Ultraviolet Curing Resin UV850
UV850 is one component, low viscosity, excellent flowability, no solvent and no volatiles. It cured at 365nm with sparkling and crystal-clear smooth surface. It widely used in molding, especially for thin walled ITE earmoulds.
Viscosity(23 °C)/ Pa.s
Cured depth (15/25 sec) (mm)
Elastic modulus (MPa)
Flexural strength (MPa)
Elongation at break (%)
(1) This product belongs to photosensitive adhesive; it should be avoid lights to store.
(2) Put on safeguard procedures before operation, such as: work clothes, glove and eyes protector.
(3) Suggest try a small amount before mass production, because different environment, users and application surface will have different influence.