Concrete cutters are designed for strength,durability and performance.Whether cutting concrete or asphalt,the reinforced steel box frame design adds strength necessary to reduce vibration while sawing. Miniing vibration enhances the performence of the blade and extends the life the saw.
1. super-rigid box frame ensure straight cuts while resisting warping and vibration prolongs saw life extends blade life.
2.Ergomically designed,height adjustable handles with comfortable grips
3.easy crank for raising/lowering cutting depth
4.Hinged front,lift-up blade guard is designed to provide easy blade replacement
5.large water tank provides an opptimun flo and volume of water to the blade
6.Throttle control as standard part
7.Diesel engine is also available for the concrete cutter
8.Extends blade life
9. Japanes shaft bearings for long service lift.
10. Water tank provides an optimum flow and volume of water to the blade.
11. Effective down cutting system for improved work efficiency.
12. Easy to adjust cutting depth.
13 Easy to replace blade.
14. Easy to move, maintenance and transport.
Reinforced Gasoline Concrete Road Cutter Model Option:
QF300,QF60aA, have an extensive size optional from 12" to 20", with cutting depth from 1cm to 20cm.