VMP3010-63 Electronic Meter; Class 0.2S, 3 Phase, 3 or 4 Wire, Wh and varh, four quadrant, 63V PT/CT operated electricity meter
VMP3010-63 Class 0.2 High Voltage-Potential and Current Transformer Operated Smart Meter
The VMP3010-63 smart meter is Class 0.2S, 3 phase 3 or 4 wire, Wh and varh, four quadrant, 63V high voltage potential and current transformer operated, time interval electronic meter suitable for large commercial and industrial sites such as airports, factories, stadiums and large manufacturing plants.
The meter provides both an optical port (IEC or ANSI configuration) plus an RS232 port for communications.
The RS232 port also provides power for external modems negating the need for an external supply.
Revenue Billing, Demand-side Management and Demand Response Applications
While ideal for revenue billing activities where 15 or 30 minute time interval data collection is required, the meters can also be remotely configured to provide a real time stream of energy data (e.g. Wh, varh, VAh and PF) with programmable demand periods.
The metered data can then be seamlessly delivered to energy management systems enabling customers, utilities and network companies to interact in real time to undertake demand-side management and demand response activities.
VMP3010-63 Class 0.2 Meter Functionality
- Class 0.2S Active / Class 2.0 Reactive, 3 Phase, 3 or 4 wire, Wh and varh, four quadrant, 63V PT/CT operated, time interval electronic meter
- Data streaming and error detection for fast and reliable data transfer
- Easy to install with plug and read connectivity
- Compatible with GSM, GPRS, Next G, PSTN and Internet data communication devices
- Real time monitoring of instantaneous energy with programmable demand periods
- Local and remote control for programming and diagnostics
- Compatible with the MV90 automatic meter reading systems
- Fully compliant with IEC and Australasian standards
The VMP3010-63 Class 0.2 has been fully type tested to the following metering standards:
- Class 0.2 requirements of AS/IEC62053-22:2003 "Static meters for active energy (classes 0.2 S and 0.5 S)"
- Class 2 requirements of AS62053-23:2006 & IEC62053-23:2003 "Static meters for reactive energy (classes 2 and 3)"
- AS62052-11:2005 & IEC62052-11:2003 "Metering Equipment General Requirements"