Components Multiple alkali
Appearance White powder
Solubility Easy solved in warm water
1. Easy application,1/8 to 1/10 measure to Soda Ash which means saving labour force and Storage room.
2. The fixing performance is slow and stable,Improve the leveling problem specially for T.Blue and green color.
3. Fastness is same as that of Soda Ash.
4. Reproduction from the lab to the bulk is excellent.
6. Save 1/3 cost compared with Soda Ash.
Testing Method :
When dyeing put the substitute in the machine by twice then measure the pH value then gets the result as following;
(pH value of the water:7.2)
End of dyeing
From the data we conclude.
The pH value is lower at beginning which improve the leveling.
l Procedure for Exhaust dyeing
Dyes Salt Alkali
Room Temp. 1min
60 3/4 Alkali×3060
Dyes Salt 1/4Alkali
Room Temp. 0.8min
1. The dosage is 1/8-1/10 of Soda ash for all depth of shade.
2. In order to match the shade and the depth with that of Soda Ash:
A. 10% additional salt for the lab trial
B. Extend 1015 min for the lab trial.
C.For bulk trail there is no need for these two factors.
3. Compared with soda ash. It is easy to wash which improve the fastness.
4. The usage and the procedure are just for reference.
5. Pay attention to the veracity because of the little dosage.
6. Depend on the demand you can extend the fixing time in order to get better purpose.
l Procedure for Pad Batch Dyeing
Padding Dyes→Dry→Padding Alkali→Steaming100102×3060
Packing : 25 Kg PP Bags.
Storage : A shelf life of 6 months stored in cool, dry warehouse