LT101 Solar aviation warning light is specially designed for masts & tower obstacles (Telecommunication, GSM, Radio & TV), tall cranes, chimneys, tall buildings, sport stadiums, light pylons, high voltage towers and any other potentially hazardous obstructions to air traffic. With steady or flashing red safety light. Coupled with the latest LED technology, high grade silicon solar battery module, maintenance-free NIMH battery, the light will provide over 20 days of continuous operation in continuous rainy and cloudy days
The housing uses Polycarbonate and die cast aluminium base, providing completely watertightness. The built-in photocell can switch ON/OFF the light at dusk and dawn. The product has the advantage of shockproof and can withstand the harsh effect of the environment. Flash setting can be customized based on your requirement.
|Light source||8 ultra-high intensity LEDs |
|Intensity||>10cd (flashing) |
|Vertical divergence||10° |
|LED lifetime||100,000 hrs |
|Flash settings||20 ~ 60 times/min (user-adjustable) |
|On/off level||70/100 Lux |
|Solar module type||Monocrystalline |
|Battery capacity||3.6V/8AH (maintenance-free) NIMH |
|Ambient temperature||-20°C~ +80°C |
|IP Protection||IP65 |
|Automony||>200 hrs |
|Mounting||177mm (Dr) * 238mm(H) |
|Visible distance ||>3.6Km (atmospheric transparency=0.85) |
Functions & Features
- Based on LED technology
- Aviation red type
- Base material-- Die casting aluminum LM6
- Lamp housing -- Polycarbonate with UV resistance
- Bird spike
- Built-in photocell
- Steel wire is used to connect base to housing against falling in operation
- Built in NIMH battery, ease for replacement
- No RF-radiations, EMC compliant
- Shockproof and corrosion resistance
- Extremely Reliable -- Major maintenance cost saving
- Very low power consumption -- Low energy cost
Installation and Operation
- Please read the instruction manual carefully before operation.
- Mount the solar light in the most suitable place such as under direct sunlight, to ensure its continuous operation.
- Screw the lamp on the G3/4'' threaded pipe, which should be fixed on a smooth surface with enough mechanical strength (see mounting drawing).
- When first operation, if the light does not light up in dark places, please put the light under direct sunlight for approx. 12 hrs.
- Please keep the light in a very dry place, such as places with low humidity if do not use the light for a long time. Put the light under direct sunlight for three days every 40 days, to ensure the battery capacity.
- Built in NIMH battery, after being used 450 times (15 months), the battery capacity is approx. 80% of previous capacities, at this moment, please replace the battery in time.
- Model: LT101
- On Stream Date: April 25, 2008
- Applications: High building, tower, crane, high chimney, lighthouse, high voltage cable tower, oil well, etc.
- Standard: MH-T 6012-1999; ICAO Annex 14
- Certificate: LT 101 Certification for Safe Transport of Chemical Goods
Every year accidents occur all over the world because of safety failures. Injury and death occurs more frequently in the industrial working environment than in most other environment.
Since 1990 we have kept our focus on people working under hazardous conditions, from harbors to mining fields, metallurgical plants, tall buildings, highways and offshore sites etc. Our engineers go to those work sites to develop more reliable industrial warning and communication products.
Nanhua believes in a simple philosophy. We focus on providing the best products and service to clients and which is the reason for Nanhua’s existence. We believe that successful enterprise and employee fulfillment can only be realized by long-term hard work.
Nanhua pursues wide horizons and believes that imaginative work can change the world. We expect Nanhua to become an internationally competitive firm. Through constant hard work we anticipate a prosperous future.
Nanhua dedicates itself to creating an equal, free and open working environment. We respect each employee’s uniqueness and hope that all of them will work happily in Nanhua.