Solar vacuum tube working principle:
1. On heat-pipe collector, the condenser zone of the heat-pipe is inserted to the copper sleeves which are distributed on the water pipe averagely.
2. After the solar energy is absorbed by the vacuum tubes, it is transferred to the heat-pipe through the aluminum fin.
3. Heated by the energy, the medium in the heat-pipe is working and transferring the heat energy to the condenser zone.
4. When water or other medium in the water pipe flows across the copper sleeves, they would bring the energy and be heated.
5. The heated water or other medium makes water in the tank hotter and hotter by walking across the coils in the tank.
Solar vacuum tube features
1. Higher heat efficiency: Advanced heat transferring style of the heat pipe, excellent selective absorbent coating and perfect combination with high vacuum heat preservation
2. Wide applicable range: As the heat pipe has less heat capacity, it can be started quickly even under cloudy fine day and collect heat effectively. It can work normally even -30 below degree. As no water in the vacuum tube, it can effectively prevent lowing of heat efficiency due to frost cracking or scaling
3. Each individual tube can work independently, and the whole machine can still work if individual tube is damaged. The service life of the heat pipe can be longer than 15years.
4. The unique connection between the heat pipe and the vacuum tube can ensure both sealing and replace of damaged glass vacuum tube.
Solar water heat pipe specification:
Heat pipe material
Heat pipe size
Top condenser: Ø14* 1mm;
Body: Ø8* 0.7mm
φ47/1500mm or φ58/1800mm
Solar vaccum glass tube
Coating of absorber on glass tube
fins around heat pipe
Thickness of vacuum tube(mm)
Heat transfer liquid
Water, Anti-freeze Fluid (Water-Glycol)
Max working temp
< 8% (80° C)
< 0.8W / (m² ° C)