The Kaideng Energy micro inverter improves energy harvest, and beautiful design,simple installation,professional connection.
PV Inverter,On Grid Inverter,Grid Connect Inverter,Solar Inverter,Micro Inverter,MPPT,Pure Sine Wave Output,Power Automatically Locked
KD-WVC260B Series Micro Inverter
Output Power:260W;For Home Station,*MW Station,Low Cost,Easy Intallation,For Monocrystalline Silicon & Polycrystalline Silicon
KD-WVC260B Series Using IP65 waterproof streamline design, Can effectively prevent rainwater on the surface erosion, Built-in high-performance Maximum Power Point Tracking(MPPT)Function,Better able to track changes in the solar luminosity and control different output power, Effectively capture and collect sunlight. AC electric power transmission using the reverse transmission technology, Is one of our patented technology, The inverter output power can provide load priority use, Extra electricity to the grid, Efficient use of the inverter to the power emitted, Electricity transmission rate of up to 99%.
|Pure Sine Wave Output||High performance Maximum Power Point Tracking(MPPT)||Power Automatically Locked(APL)||Reverse power transmission|
|High-Frequency High Conversion Rate||Anti-Islanding Protect||Input /output is fully isolated to protect the electrical safety||Multiple parallel stacking|
|Power Line Communications||IP65 WaterProof||Intelligent Monitoring Systems||Smaller Size & Lighter Weight|
|The Leading Patent Technology||Flexible Installation||Simplify maintenance (user serviceable)||Installation and maintenance costs low|
High Efficiency & Best Cost-Effectiveness
Intelligent MPPT & Weak Light Tracking Algorithm
Met The Grid Products Certification Standard
| Input Data||KD-WVC260B-120VAC/230VAC|
| Recommended input power||200-300Watt|
| Recommend the use of PV modules||300W/Vmp>34V/Voc<50V|
| Maximum input DC voltage||50V|
| Peak power tracking voltage||25-40V|
| Operating Voltage Range||17-50V|
| Min / Max start voltage||22-50V|
| Maximum DC short current||15A|
| Maximum Input Current||9.8A|
| Output Data||@120VAC||@230VAC|
| Peak power output||260Watt||260Watt|
| Rated output power||250Watt||250Watt|
| Rated output current||2.08A||0.92A|
| Rated voltage range||80-160VAC||180-260VAC|
| Rated frequency range||57-62.5Hz||47-52.5Hz|
| Power factor||>96%||>96%|
| Maximum units per branch circuit||15PCS(Single-phase)||30PCS(Single-phase)|
| Output Efficiency||@120VAC||@230VAC|
| Static MPPT efficiency||99.5%||99.5%|
| Maximum output efficiency||92.3%||94.6%|
| The average efficiency||91.2%||93.1%|
| Night time power consumption||<50mW Max||<70mW Max|
| Ambient temperature||-40°C to +60°C|
| Operating temperature range (inverter inside)||-40°C to +82°C|
| Dimensions (WxHxD)||215mm*163mm*32mm |
| Weight||0.7kg |
| Waterproof Rating||IP65|
| Communication Mode||Power Line|
| Power transmission mode||Reverse transfer, load priority|
| Monitoring System||Lifetime free|
| Electromagnetic compatibility ||EN50081.part1EN50082.part1 |
| Grid disturbance ||EN61000-3-2 Safety EN62109 |
| Grid detection ||DIN VDE 1026 UL1741 |
| Certificate ||CEC,CE National patent technology |
System Block Diagram & Application
In order to achieve higher power, we can use this inverter in stack. For example: 10 pcs of 260W grid tie inverter used in stack can achieve 2600W. And the stacking number is unlimited.
Single-Phase & Three-Phase Electrical Schematics
- Please install the inverters according to the user manual and connnet the groud safety.
- Forbid openning the shell with non-professional person ,only qualified maintenance person can repair the product .
- The inverter should be installed in the low humidity and well ventilated place,and remove the flammable things surrounding the inverter for avoiding overheating .
- Avoid children play when the inverter is working.
- Ensure the DC input and AC output when connect with PV.
- The Vmp and Voc of PV should be fuit for the prodcut for get output max.
|3-Month Free Recall.||1-Year Free Repair.||20-Year Limited Warranty.|
Why Is The Micro Inverter
- The transition from a centralized to a distributed inverter optimizes energy collection.
- The converter module integrated into the solar panels can reduce installation costs.
- Soft switch technology to replace hard-switching technology can improve efficiency and reduce heat dissipation.
- From cottage industry to mass production, standardized design (hardware and software) to improve reliability and reduce costs.
- Using a special capacitor (due to the high failure rate). Design requires a higher voltage to reduce the current, we use a special electrolytic capacitors.
- The converter can be connected to the grid to eliminate the need for many battery applications. The high price of batteries, require maintenance, life expectancy is shorter.
- Work required micro-inverter power increasingly smaller (only a few hundred watts), which can reduce the internal temperature and improve reliability.
- Micro-inverter solar inverter system needs to deal with a lot of a particular power level, in order to increase production, thereby reducing costs.
Any Auestion,Please Feel Free To Contact Us.