3" to 20" square pitch propellers. For pricing please view promixmixers.com/squarepitch.htm
- In 95% of industrial mixing applications, a left hand (LH) propeller is used. Its rotation will be clockwise when viewed from the motor end. This creates a downward flow to produce optimal tank turnover or mixing. If a Right hand propeller is required please email us.
- These propeller have a 1.0 pitch ratio and also are 316L stainless steel with set screws standard on both Roto Dull Finish and Buffed Mirror Finish.
- Propellers are designed for all-purpose mixing, blending, agitating, and liquid movement. Many bore sizes available.
- 3" propeller can enter through a 2" Standard Drum Bung.
- Options available: keyways, clipping, cutting, pitch-changes, special bore sizes, set screws, electropolishing.