The following criteria offer a useful checklist for defining industrial seating. It is the total mix of these design features and characteristics that make it possible to improve workers’ comfort, while reducing fatigue, physical stress and the potential for musculoskeletal disorders.
1. Pneumatic Adjustablility Allows quick, easy changes in seat height.
2. Seat Tilt. Affords posture balance during prolonged tasks that require workers to bend forward.
3. Durable Seat Construction. Microcellular, self-skinning polyurethane or high density foam construction assures durability and long lasting support to maintain worker comfort.
5. Seat Height Adjustment. A wide seat height adjustment allows workers, whether tall, short or in-between, to adjust their chairs for maximum comfort. This is critical in multi-shift operations where the same chair may be used by two or even three different workers.
6. Contoured Seat Backs. Tilt to maintain lumbar support. Adjust vertically, forward and backward to fit different workers.
9. Five Leg Base. Maximize stability with footprints of 620mm 580mm or 480mm diameter, determined by chair style.
10. Warranty. A strong warranty is your assurance that the ergonomic seating you select is built to last.
"Better Chair, Better Work!" It is Leadan's developing slogan.
Leadan Chair is suitable for ESD or anti static \ Cleanroom \ Lab or Laboratory \ Factory areas with multi-varietal material for your choice, such as PU foam or Polyurethane Foam \ Plastic \ Eucalyptus or wood \ Stainless Steel \ Vinyl \ Fabric, etc.