It is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 1kV. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial replace of PVC insulated power cable.
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90oC. In short-circuit (Max. long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250oC.
4. D.C. resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of 3.6/6kV, 6/10kV(11kV), 12/20kV(24kV), 19/33kV, 26/35kV(35kV).
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0oC when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test: 3.5Uo/5min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10pC under 1.73Uo for the cable.
The single core armoured cables are used for D.C. system only. If used for A.C. system, the magnetic isolation should be applied on the steel armoire wires of non-magnetical materials should be used.
(cable, power cable, power wire, electric cable, XLPE insulated cable, xlpe insulated power cable, PVC cable, pvc power cable, xlpe cable, xlpe power cable, pe sheathed cable, pe sheathed power cable, insulated cable)