1. Zero calorie natural sweetener
2. Zero calorie sweetener for bakery and confectioneries
3. Sweetener for diet beverages
Molecular Formulae: C38H60O18
Molecular Weight: 804.86
Stevioside 957%-98%(HPLC) As per FAO JECFA Monographs 4 (2007)
- Highly purified & guaranteed to be free from any other synthetic sweetener.
- Guaranteed to be free from heavy metals & other toxic constituents.
- No residual solvent.
- Very low Ash content.
- No chemical modification & bleaching after extraction.
1. Standalone Sweetener:
- Zero Calories.
- Have therapeutic properties.
- Compatible with all hot and cold beverages.
- Easy to formulate both as sachet, pill, liquid formulation.
2. In Foods:
- Has excellent compatibility with all dairy products.
- Does not impart any color or flavor to any food.
- Does not calamaris.
- Thermo suitable for baked and fried foods.
- Suitable for all type of diet beverages has stimulant properties.
- Stable not susceptible to oxidate loss.
- Clear and color less solution.
- Long Shelf Life even in liquid formulation.
4. In Pharmaceuticals:
- Can be used as Zero calorie sweetener for traditional medicine formulation.
- Can be used in OTC product like medicated toothpaste, mouthwashes, cough formulation, etc.