Stomach poisoning Insecticide Indoxacarb Manufacturer 95%TC 150g/L SC
95%TC S:R=3:1 15%SC 30%SC 30%WDG
1. Appearance: Off-white powder
2. Molecular Formula: C22H17ClF3N3O7
3. Molecular Weight: 527.83
4. Melting Point: 88.1°C
5. Solubility: In water < 0.5mg/l. In n-octanol 0.48, methanol 0.39, acetonitrile 76,
Birds: Acute oral LD50 for bobwhite quail 98 mg/kg. Dietary LC50 (5 d) for mallard ducks>5620, bobwhite quail 808ppm.
Fish: LC50 (96 h) for bluegill sunfish 0.9, rainbow trout 0.65 mg/l.
Daphnia: LC50 (48 h) 0.60 mg/l.
Bees: LD50 (oral) 23.33 g/bee; (contact) 1.34 g/bee.
Mode of Action
1. Insecticide Indoxacarb is a non-systemic insecticide and is considered reduced risk pesticide by the U.S.EPA (EPA Fact sheet, 2000).
2. The insecticidal activity occurs via blockage of the sodium channels in the insect
nervous system and the mode of entry is via the stomach and contact routes.
3. The result is impaired nerve function, feeding cessation, paralysis, and death.
1.This insecticide is used to control sucking insects like Bollworm, Pink bollworms,
Spotted bollworms, Cutworms, including Heliothis, lacanobia, Fruitworm , White
apple leafhopper, Codling moth , Pandemis leafroller etc in various crops like
Cotton, Apple, Pome fruit, Potato, Plum and some vegetables etc.
2. Indoxacarb is to be used in accordance with climatic condition and approval
of local authorities.
Sealed tightly and stored away from light in a cool and dry place
1kg/Alu. Foil bag, 25kg/drum
Within a week after order placed