Sumisansui Irrigation system is a mist irrigation system for nurseries, vegetables, palm oil, plantation crops & herbal plants.
Sumisansui hose is made up of special grade black polyethylene material. The hose had undergone series of tests and perforated by a laser beam machine with a special heat sealer to withstand to local weather conditions. The irrigation hole pattern was designed by a computer to produce uniform and very fine spray of water.
This hose is very durable as it is made in Japan and can last up to 10 years when properly used and maintained.
Sumisansui Perforated Irrigation hose adavantages are:
- can save labor cost about 1/3 of the conventional irrigation method.
- can increase yield or harvest due to uniform irrigation.
- easy to install and can irrigate alternately.
- durable because it is made in Japan and uses special grade polyethylene.
- applicable for open field and greenhouse nurseries.
If you have further questions about the product, please feel free to contact Engr. Noel Nazarrea of SEACOM at his email:seacom_opn@yahoocom,CP# +639184895799,+639238134568 or visit our website:seacominc.com.ph for more info.