The SupAnchor Self-Drilling Anchor
is a unique anchoring system and is today’s
answer to the increasing demands of the
tunnelling industry and ground engineering for safer and faster production.
The system provides advantages for all areas of its
applications, where boreholes would require the
time consuming drilling with casing systems in
unconsolidated or cohesive soil.
Features and Advantages
• Fits SupAnchor standard Boomer, ROC and
• Particulary suitable for difficult ground conditions.
• A high rate of installation since drilling, placing
and grouting can be performed in one single
• Self drilling system eliminates the requirement
for a cased borehole.
• Installation with simultaneous drilling and
• Easy installation in all directions, also upwards.
• Suitable for working in limited space, height and
in areas of difficult access.
• Simple post grouting system.• Hot-dipped galvanizing for corrosion protection
Tunnelling Ground engineering
• Radial bolting • Slope stabilization
• Forepoling • Micro injection pile
• Face stabilization • Temporary support anchor
• Portal preparation • Soil nailing