1. Ideal for daily domestic goods
2. Bonds and repairs in seconds
JOINQUICK 502 Super Glue Cyanoacrylate Adhesive
JOINQUICK 502 High Performance Super Glue is a general purpose cyanoacrylate adhesive that provides a fast, strong and permanent bond to almost all non-porous surfaces.
JOINQUICK 502 High Performance Super Glue is designed to bond most metals, plastics, elastomers and will bond ceramics, wood and textiles among others.
JOINQUICK 502 High Performance Super Glue cures times vary according to the materials, but most combinations are very fast, fixing in 2~8 seconds.
Bonds in seconds—therefore faster production on assembly line
Excellent bond for a variety of surfaces
Ready to use product, no mixing required
Adequate chemical resistance
Small area is sufficient to get strong bond
Bonds plastic, metals and rubbers, china and dissimilar substrates
As Supplied – tested at 23°C±2°C, RH50%±5%:
Item Data Standard
Aspect: Clear Transparent Liquid
Gravity, g/cm3 1.0~1.1
Viscosity, mPa.s 30~50
Service Temp, °C -30 ~+80
Application Temp, °C +5~+50
As Supplied – tested at 23°C±2°C, RH50%±5% 7 days :
Cured Aspect Ultra Transparent Solid
Gravity, g/cm3 1.0~1.1
Cured Speed, second 9~15 Metal-Metal
Full Cure Time, H 24
Hardness, Shore A 30~65 ISO 868
Shear Strength, MPa ≥10 ASTM-D1002
Elongation at break, % ≤10 ISO 527-3
Volume Shrinkage, % ≤8 ASTM D 792
Linear Shrinkage, % ≤5 ASTM D 792
Adhesion Properties non-destruction
Water Resistance Good
JOINQUICK 502 High Performance Super Glue is the most common super glue in use, it can work best on hard plastics, metal, rubber, glass, ceramic, china, fabric, leather, vinyl and wood.
JOINQUICK 502 High Performance Super Glue is ideal for fixing precious and semi-precious stones in jeweler. Useful for repairs of domestic electrical appliances like mixture, grinders, irons, etc.
JOINQUICK 502 High Performance Super Glue is also used widely in the electronics industry and the white goods industry.
JOINQUICK 502 High Performance Super Glue is not suitable for adapting to structural fitting and following situations:
1. To all surfaces that bleed oil, plasticizers or solvents such as wood immersed in oil, oil crack filler, and some uncured or sulfurized fat and to surface where is wet;
2. To the substrate that the surface temperature exceeds +50°C or apply at temperatures below 5°C;
3. Use in the manufacturer of IG units;
4. To the painted surfaces, may cause seal failure as the paint cracking or stripping;
5. To the surfaces that with direct touch of food.
6. Do not use for structural glazing.
7. Not recommended for continuous water immersion applications.
8. Not recommended for use in below ground joints or trafficable
9. Joints where abrasion and physical abuse are encountered.
10. Not recommended for some plastics such as polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
HOW TO USE
Surface must be clean, dry and free from grease and old glue.
Mask smooth surface to simplify clean up.
Apply to one surface only.
Apply suitable pressure on bonding substrates.
Clean off excess adhesive with acetone.
12 months in unopened packaging in a cool and dry storage place at temperatures between +5°C and 25°C.
Plastic Bottle: 3g/pc, 3.5g/pc, 5g/pc, 10g/pc
Aluminum Tube: 0.5g/pc, 1g/pc, 1.5g/pc, 2g/pc, 3g/pc
1pc/card, 2 pc/card, 3 pc/card, 6 pc/card, 10 pc/card, 12 pc/card