Provides same effect and safety as an autograft while reduces donor site trauma.
- Provides same effect and safety as an autograft while reduces donor
- No reactivity - Graft remodels like autogenous tissue
- No migration - Graft integrates into surrounding tissue
- Cost effective - Graft reduces surgery time.
- Easy of use - 10 minutes rehydration is only requirement before
operation. No test required.
- Multiple usage - can be used for a variety of surgical procedures with its
- Long shelf life - 2 years under refrigeration
The donor skin processed for SureDerm""is procured by AATB guideline-submissive US tissue banks that screen the donors extremely. Screening donor contains cause of death, serology and microbiology, physical examination and history.
Blood samples of the donor skin are tested to give confidence to its safety.
- SureDermfor Graft
- Soft tissue coverage
- Hypertrophic scar revision
- Facial soft tissue repair
- Skin defect, Burn wound allograft
- Protective covering for nerves, tendons
- SureDermfor Implant
- Lip augmentation
- Wrinkle correction
- Rhinoplasty / Tip surgery
- Nasal repair
- Nipple, scar, orbital reconstruction