Swan Rotavator Produces a fine seed bed with one or two passes on wet or dry land.
• Stubble & Residue of old corps is chopped and thoroughly mixed in soil forming organic manure
• It retains Soil Moisture and increases germination and growth of corps.
• Swan Rotavators are Sturdy and Strong enough to work in any conditions.
• More powerful compared to chain type Rotavator.
• Extremely helpful in Sugarcane, Banana, Paddy, Cotton and Vegetable cultivation.
• Swan Rotavators versatile design avoids Tyre Slipping & Reduces diesel consumption.
• Swan Rotavators have Sturdy Body & Heavy Duty Gear Box but still light enough for medium heavy tractors.
• A "Zero" maintenance & full satisfaction assured by High Quality Design & Component used for its manufacturing.
• High Quality Italian blade. Gear Box, High tensile Nut-Bolts, and High Quality Steel Used. for making of world class product.