Switchgear and Transformer Termination for plug in termination system up to 42 kV for Gas Insulated Switchgear.
plug in termination system up to 42 kV for Gas Insulated Switchgear.
Features and Benefits
- Separable inline connection for high current, gas insulated switchgears up to 42 kV
- Termination mates interfaces in accordance to EN50180 and EN50181 for inner cone connections
- The contact parts are designed for stranded circular aluminium or copper conductors in accordance to IEC-60228
Dry Switch Gear or Transformer termination up to 145kV
The compact dry-type termination for voltages up to 145kV is designed to be installed in cable entry housings for gas-insulated switchgear (GIS). It complies with IEC 60859 standards, and accordingly meets the interface requirements. If requested, the termination will be adapted to fit existing GIS that do not comply with IEC 60859.
Oil filled Switchgear/Transformer Termination up to 170 kV
The switchgear termination for voltage classes up to 170 kV is designed to be installed in cable entry housings of gas insulated switchgear (GIS). It complies with IEC 60859 and IEEE 1300 standards, which essentially specify the interfaces between the termination and the switchgear. Therefore the termination will fit into all GIS complying with these standards. Upon request, the termination can be adapted to an existing switchgear or transformer. The termination operates in SF6 but also in insulating liquids like transformer oil. A corona shield at the top of the transformer termination then provides the necessary shielding of the terminal.
- Operates under severe conditions
- Pressure-tight resin housing
- Si-oil filling
- Uses torque-controlled conductor connectors
- Prefabricated and tested Si-rubber cone
- Fittings are made from corrosion resistant alloy
- Type tested according to IEC-60859 Standard