|Classification:||Other||Brand Name:||Navigator||Model Number:||13 0.45 Nylon66|
|Place of Origin:||Tianjin China (Mainland)|
|Packaging Detail:||10000pcs, 14KG, 0.045m3, bag package|
|Delivery Detail:||2 days after payment|
PALL's Nylon66 membrane, accurate pore size, , high pressure tolerance(up to 15 bar),also have prefilter type with glass fiber
Syringe filters are a cost-effective way to improve the quality of HPLC analysis, improve consistency, extend column life and reduce maintenance.By removing particulates before the sample enters the column, Navigator syringe filters allow unimpeded flow. Without particulates to create obstructions, your column will work more efficiently and last longer. Application In addition to HPLC, syringe filters have a multitude of other applications. A syringe filter adds a few minutes and a minimal expense to your testing process, but you will see a big return on your investment.
· Small volume venting
· HPLC sample preparation
· Removal of protein precipitates
· Routine QC analysis
· Dissolution testing
· Housing material is medical grade polypropylene
· Precisely designed structure ensures the fluency of the filtration. Reasonable inner space minimize the hold-up volume, so that the waste will be reduced
· Edge with screws makes operator more easy to use.
· Pore size is accurate, so that your instrument will be well protected.
· Stable membrane quality. No difference between batch and batch assures the analysis result consistently.
· Standard female and male lure lock
Technical Data of 13mm
Nylon 66 0.45
Nylon 66 0.2
Effecitve Filtration Area
Hold-up Volume(with air purge)
Typical Water Flow Rate(ml/min/cm2,0.7bar 10Psi)