|Place of Origin:||
|Electricity Generator Type:||
|Output Voltage (V):||
FUEL CELL SYSTEM : TB-10KW
STACK TYPE : PEM
POWER OUTPUT : 10.000W
DC OUTPUT: 24V,36V or 48V DC
TROPICAL TB-10KW (FUEL CELL POWER GENERATOR)
TROPICAL S.A. presents TB-10KW hydrogen plug & play fuel cell power system,
producing 10.000W nominal electric power using the Proton Exchange Membrane
(PEM) technology. The membrane on the fuel cell stack is converting hydrogen into
electric power and the only pollutant is clean water. Its main advantages are: silent operation,
small in size & light weight, Zero carbon emissions , minimal maintenance, indoor use capability , reliable, stable & quick start operation. This power generator produces high quality electric power 110V or 230V AC & 24V,36V or 48V DC (other voltages on request).
CUSTOMERS & MAIN APPLICATIONS FOR TB SERIES
Universities , Research Institutes , Colleges , Telecommunications (telecom back-up power) , Army Applications , Surveillance & Sensing , Homes & Remote Areas (remote off-grid power) , Outdoor events , Mobile Traffic Signals , Emergency power ,Motor Yachts & Boats, CityCars , Scooters ,Caravans , etc.
It is designed to used as an Uninterruptable Power System (UPS), back-up power system, or a battery charger or in grid back up, or military applications , or remote applications, modeling, robotics, automation , demonstration projects , as a stand alone power generator providing electricity to our homes solar hybrid, or any other application.
The TB-10KW hydrogen fuel cell power system is being controlled by an intelligent
controller which is operated by a 16-colored touch screen monitor. The management
of the system is easily done through the touch screen monitor and although the system
is fully automated, the user has the option to change which ever parameter likes followed
by a 4-digit password. Moreover, data acquisition of the parameters can be saved on an
excel file (SD memory card) and the parameters that can be changed are the following:
MEASUREMENTS APPEAR ON THE TOUCH SCREEN
- STACK POWER (Watt)
- STACK VOLTAGE (Volt)
- STACK CURRENT (Ampere)
- BATTERY VOLTAGE (Volts)
- HYDROGEN LEAK SENSOR
- HYDROGEN INLET ON/OFF VALVE
- HYDROGEN PURGE ON/OFF VALVE
- AIR STACK TEMPERATURE ( CO )
- AIR FAN FLOW ( % )
- SET BUTTON (Settings Screen)
- DATA BUTTON (Parameters Screen)
- SYSTEM TOTAL OPERATING TIME
- TIME - DATE / MONTH / YEAR
- OVERLOAD SETTING (Watt )
- SD MEMORY CARD (Data Acquisition)
- USB 2.0 output (5V) for electronics( iPhone,iPod,PDA,etc)
- HYDROGEN PRESSURE (Bar)
- HYDROGEN CONSUMPTION (lt/hr)
- HYDROGEN TANK CAPACITY
- SYSTEM SERVICE TIME
- STACK LIFETIME
FUEL CELL SYSTEM : TB-10KW
STACK TYPE : PEM
POWER OUTPUT : 10.000W
AC OUTPUT : 110 or 230 V/AC
DC OUTPUT : 24V,36V & 48V/DC
HYDROGEN PURITY : 99.99%
OXIDANT : Ambient Air
COOLING SYSTEM : Water
FUEL CONSUMPTION : 120L/min
WEIGHT : 130 Kg
DIMENSIONS (mm): L:500 x W:600 x H:1.200
TROPICAL FUEL CELLS : http://issuu.com/www.tropical.gr/docs/tropical_fuel_cells_-_2014_
TROPICAL RESEARCH PROJECTS : http://issuu.com/www.tropical.gr/docs/tropical_research_projects_-_2014
TROPICAL PRESS RELEASE : http://issuu.com/www.tropical.gr/docs/tropical_press_release_-_2014
TROPICAL ELECTRIC VEHICLES : http://issuu.com/www.tropical.gr/docs/tropical_electric_vehicles_-_2014
TROPICAL AIR CONDITIONS : http://issuu.com/www.tropical.gr/docs/tropical_air_conditions_-_2014
Our area of expertise is focusing on a wide range of products as well as applications which cover the following areas:
RANGE OF PRODUCTS
1. Hydrogen Fuel Cells power generators : 1kW , 2,5KW , 5KW , 10KW , 50KW, 500KW, 1MW.
2. Natural Gas, LPG, Biogas, Ethanol , Methanol Fuel Cells power generators : 1kW , 5KW , 10KW, 50KW, 500KW, 1MW.
3. Water electrolysers for hydrogen production & Hydrogen refueling stations.
4. Metal hydride tanks for hydrogen storage (for low pressure hydrogen storage).
5. Development of electric or hydrogen fuel cell minibuses, cars, trucks, scooters, bicycles, boats, motor yachts, etc.
6. Development of Controllers, inverters, converters & electronic systems.
7. Development of Li-batteries & Ultra capacitors.
8. Energy from RES and storage in Li-batteries or Ultra capacitors or other storage applications.
9. Titanium gaskets for 100% Sealing due to its 35.000 micro cups which do not allow gas and liquid leakage.
- Telecom back-up power ,UPS (Uninterruptable Power System) for TV & Radio stations , etc .
- Emergency power systemsinstead of diesel generators (the best choice in order to secure long backup times).
- Emergency power/charger , providing electricity to our homes & Remote Areas (remote off-grid power), shops, buildings, hospitals etc.
- Substitution of solar panels in an climatic unfavorable location (wood, mountains, caves, mines etc).
- Demonstration projects, Universities , Research Institutes , Colleges , Schools etc .
- Military applications, Robotics, Automation , Modeling, Surveillance & Sensing , Seismographs & Meteo Stations , Oil & Gas.
- Outdoor events , Mobile Traffic Signals , Security , Modeling, Motor Yachts & Boats, Buses, CityCars , Scooters ,Caravans , Forklifts etc
Tropical S.A. is also a Research & Development company dealing with “Green” products and has already offered a big number
of “Green “ products to many research and demonstration projects all over the world, due to its participation on several Worldwide,
European & National Research & Development projects regarding hydrogen technologies and renewable energy sources,
always in close cooperation with Universities and Institutes worldwide. Keep on your records that on the last15 years Tropical have cooperated
with at least 28 Universities, 18 research institutes and 27 research companies from all over the world for the development of the future “GREEN” products.
Tropical is one of the oldest hydrogen & fuel cell companies in Europe and have already managed to design and put into production several products,
which all of them have some common advantages such as being quite in operation, compact in size & light weight, produce zero-emissions,
minimal maintenance, reliable & stable.
Tropical is already a strong partner in European FP7 research projects having participated on several projects with outstanding results.
Our expertise on different engineering sectors and our fully equipped research center is the main reason for choosing Tropical as partner.
Since Horizon 2020 is up on the European Union and proposals are prepared for submission, Tropical is looking for a collaboration, being a
partner on a consortium that will significantly increase its possibilities to be selected. We believe that our competencies and services can
lead to a beneficial cooperation with you for your current and future projects.
If you believe that Tropical can be of a help to your proposal or you would like to set up a new proposal, please contact us for further
discussionson how a fruitful cooperation can proceed successfully for both sides.
Tropical S.A. - 17 Krokeon Str, 10442, Athens, Greece
Tel : +30 210 5785455 & 6 * Fax : +30 210 5785457