Taro Flavour Powder
1 Training in making Bubble Tea.
2 Help in shop layout to ensure a freeflowing workspace
Flavour Powder for Bubble Tea, Milk Tea
Qty for 20GP:
strawberry, blueberry, green apple, coffee, chocolate, passion fruit, honeydrew, lychee, orange, mango, milk tea etc...
flavour powder milk tea, smoothies, milkshake
Sample Lead Time:
Production Lead Time:
1. Assisting customers for the shop images and decoration design for free.
2. Assisting to set menus for different drinks operation, training of starting business for free.
3. Offering the drinks pictures / photos and renew the menus for free within fixed time.
4. Supplying machines , equipments and the kits for opening shops.
5. Strong R&D engineers team for customers’ request
6. Recruiting distributors around the world.
7. Cooperating with customers to build up factories in their country. Production technology will be offered from our side.
Q: What is our factory product range?
A: 1) Bubble tea drinks materials :
Popping boba , tapioca pearl, flavour powder, fruit juice concentrate, flavour syrup, fruit jam, nata de coco, konjac jelly, , tea series.
2) Icy desserts/topping
Milk shake powder, fruit smoothies, ice cream powder, snow ice powder, canned beans.
3) Hot drinks
3 & 1 cocoa/ ovaltine powder, oatmeal powder, instant milk tea powder,
Q: How to get the sample and how long will prepare?
A: 1) We send TNT express for the sample, as our products are powder and syrup, they need be inspected before send out. We signed contract with TNT, and they follow all the process .
2) Preparing time for sample is about 2 days.
3) Regular sample quantity is for free, and you will pay for the transportation fee (the amount depends on the weight and package)
Q: What is the payment terms for sample?
A: we will accept Money gram and Western Union.
Q: How to order and process ?
A: 1) Please send us purchase list by Email or fax, or we will offer the Proforma invoice for your request (quantity of each flavour).
2) Confirm with you the ingredients and package for order.
3) Set the production schedule and inform the delivery time.
4) Inspect the products before loading.
5) Arrange the shipment schedule to send the goods .
6) Send all the documents for clearance of your customs before the goods arrive.