|Type:||Photo Paper||Glossy:||Yes||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Libiao/OEM||Model Number:||G-A4-20||surface:||high glossy|
|inner package:||thin plastic film||outside package:||cardboard carton||material:||wood pulp|
|Packaging Detail:||neutral plastic , Libiao brand or OEM packages 60 packs per carton . Standard export cartons to protect goods for long delivery Optional wood pallet holded as customer requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||10~15 days|
1.cheap magnetic photo paper
2.used on all inkjet printers
3.high density & glossy
5.offer oem service
generally within 10-15days , depend on the order quantity.
1. How to use
(1) The glossy side is printing surface . Set the paper with the printing surface facing the inkjet nozzle . ( The backside is not suited for printing ) .
(2) On some printer , the setting ( printing reference , quality setting etc.) can be adjusted to obtain more vivid and higher quality images . Please refer to the introduction manual for your printers
(3) Try select glossy /photo paper or similarly named setting for the media type setting , together with the highest quality setting available for the print quality .
Precautions on use
(1) When loading the paper , try not to touch the printing surface with your fingers . So not bend or fold the paper
(2) Be careful not to scratch the paper surface when taking the paper out of or putting it into the packaging .
(3) If the paper is curled , flatten before printing .
(4) If the paper feed mechanism does not work properly with multiple sheets of paper ,feed the paper one sheet at the time .
(5) Printing may be unsatisfactory due to incorrect ink or printing modes . Read the instruction manual of your printer , and adjust the equipment setting accordingly .
(6) After printing ,do not touch the printed surface or stack other sheets on it until the paper is completely dry .
(7) Do not attempt to rapidly dry the printed surface with a hair drier or similar equipment
(8) Do not use markers or highlighter pens on the image portion . Such pens may leave prints discolored by water or moisture , and resulting blurring .
Notes of maintaining quality and storing after printing
Pay attention to the following points to avoid blurring , discoloration of the fading of the printed image
(1) This paper dries quickly , but do not touch the printed surface or pile up the paper before the ink dries completely .
(2) To store the printed paper , dry thorough as mentioned above and place it in frame with a glass or acrylic cover .
(3) Avoid display the printed paper , dry thoroughly as mentioned above and place it in a frame with a glass or acrylic cover
(4) Avoid displaying the printed paper outdoor or in location with high temperature , humidity or direct sunlight
(5) When displaying or storing the printed paper , keep it away from ozone source , such as monitors , TV sets etc
(6) Unused paper should be stored in the original package avoiding high temperature , humidity and direct sunlight.