1.It is composed of raw material pump,solidification pharmaceutical pump,proportional pump, sealant-mixture system,hydraulic pressure system,electric system and so on. 2.Raw material pump,solidification pharmaceutical pump and proportional pump adopt the special high-pressure filling pump and the materials can be supported equivalently in two-way.The raw material pump is compelled by the hydraulic pressure sysem while the solidification pharmaceutical pump is compelled by the pheumatic motor. 3.There are high-pressure valves in the underpart entrance of solidification
pharmaceutitcal filter and material-feeding place of the mixing device and one-way valve is set in the mixing device so as to prevent two-components from fleeing each other. 4.Rising and falling system is controlled by hand valve and the proportion of the two-components can be changed by adjusting the slipper in the swinging pole.Tighening the nut once the demanding scale is reached.
2. Technical data
Mixing ration proportion of mixture:
Raw material barrel:
Solidification pharmaceutical barrel:
Air source pressure:
3. Real Photos
ST01 Silicone Extruder (Hydraulic)
ST02 Silicone Extruder (Hydraulic)
ST03 Silicone Extruder (Korea Pump Pneumatic)
ST04 Silicone Extruder (American Graco Pneumatic)
Pkg: Each PC In Wooden Cases
Terms: Freight On Board (FOBQingdao)
From Qingdao, China To_______,
Delivery Time: During 30 Days After We Receive Your First Payment
Payment: Telex Transfer (T/T), 30% be Paid after Confirming the Order and the rest 70% is effected while delivering the goods
Our Trademark: SUNNY
Guarantee & Aftersales service:
1)Guarantee the complete machine for 18 monthes, except the consumable parts.
2) 24hour technical support by email or calling.
3) User-friendly english manual for machine using and maintaining.
Jinan Sunny Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of insulating glass machines, Vertical Glass Washing Machines, Glass Cutting Machines, PVC windows and doors machines, aluminum windows and doors machines.
Since established, relying on our strong research and development capability, advanced management mode as well as excellent workers team, our company gradually becomes the professional enterprise with professional production, professional management, and professional sale and ... View detail