Casting,Gravity Casting And Pressure Casting
|Place of Origin:||
FUJ,Fuzhou,China China (Mainland)
|Model Number:||A,Type A||Brand Name:||Hengsheng|
|Size:||1/2" to 8"||Standard:||AA-59326 (MIL-C-27487) or DIN2828||Thread:||NPT or BSP|
|Body Material:||Aluminium A356 or A104||Sealings:||NBR/EPDM/Viton/PTFE||Cam Levers:||Stainless Steel or Brass|
|Packaging Detail:||Standard Carton|
Thread Lock Hydraulic Quick Coupling
Thread Lock Hydraulic Quick Coupling
1) Standard of our AL cam and groove coupling:
>> Our camlock coupling are made to standard of A-A-59326 (previously called MIL-C-27487) or DIN 2828.
2) Casting method of our AL camlock coupling:
>> Gravity casting
3) Specification of our AL camlock couplings:
>> Sizes available: from 1/2" to 8"
>> Types available: A, B, C, D, DC, DP, E, F
4) Body material of our AL kamlock fitting
>> Aluminium A356 or A104
5) Cam levers of our AL camlock fitting:
>> We use stainless steel cam levers or brass cam levers.
6) Pins, Rings and Safety clips of our AL kamlock:
>> We use steel plated pins, steel plated rings and Safety clips.
(Note: Safety clips are only available when required by the client, the client have to pay additional if need safety clips)
7) Sealings of our acoples rapidos kamlock en aluminio:
>> PTFE envelop gasket
>> Other materials are available on request.
8) Threads of our racores camlock en aluminio:
>> BSP (We usually make the female thread parallel BSPP, male thread tapered BSPT)
The following is the sizes we are producing and the corresponding part#:
Our factory have been ISO certificate since 2009.
1. Can I add logo to the products?
Yes, but we usually have quantity requirement if the client want to add logo to the products. You can contact us for the details.
2. Are you able to design or produce new products for us?
We are always willing to develop new products according to the clients’ requirements, we are experienced in stainless steel investment casting and Aluminum gravity casting, so when you have samples or drawing needing a factory to develop for you, we will try our best to help you.
3. How can I know the material is correcct and acceptable?
Material certificate (inspection certificate) is available on request.
4. What's the pressure ratings for your camlock couplings?
Sizes from 1/2" to 4": 150 psi
Size above 4" 75 psi
Sizes from 1/2" to 4': 300 psi
Sizes above 4" 150 psi
5. I cannot find the products I want on your site. Are you able to help me to locate it?
We are not able to put every product we can do on this site, however, we have many years of experience of couplings and related products and are always pleased to try to help you
6. May I require a sample before deciding to buy from you?
Yes, we can supply samples free of charge if not too many, but we usually require the client to pay the freight.
7. Do you have Min. order amount requirement?
We do not have min. order amount requirement, but we hope the order to be more than US$3000 which the export charge will not occupy a big proportion.Small order usually increase our cost and will result in higher prices.
8. What's the payment terms you can accept.
We usually require wire transfer (T/T), sometimes we also accept the payment terms to be irrevocable L/C at sight.
9. What's the delivery for an order?
General speaking, the production for an normal order is 35 to 60 days. If the order is big, we may need more time.
10. What if I want to get a product catalogue?
Please Email us for the catalogue.
The following is the photos of our factory:
We have exported our products to nearly 40 countries:
Contact person: Taylor Hu
We will quote you as soon as possible once we have received your inquiry, so don't hesitate to contact us.