Three Holes Double Edge Razor Blade
Material:Stainless and Carbon Steel
Geometry and tolerances
- Triple-bevel grinding
- Application-specific cutting-edge configuration
- Cutting edges can be anything from "razor-sharp" to "defined blunt"
Grinding processes 3 holes flooring carbon steel blades
- There are numerous grinding processes, including some for multi-sided blades
- The grinding parameters are designed to match the geometry and material
- Automatic in-process gauging of key parameters
Coatings and materials 3 clean 3 holes flooring knives double edge safety razor blades
- The hardening process and material used are adapted to match the cutting application
- Hard-material and frictionless coatings
- Stainless steel, tungsten carbide, HSS, ceramic and others.