Capsule consists of 100% Cultivated TMM sclerotia freeze-dried powder.
Tiger Milk Mushroom (Lignosus rhinocerus) is an important traditional medicine used to treat asthma, cancer, and strengthen immune system. However, the supply of this mushroom is very limited as it can only be collected from jungle by luck. Today, we have developed the cultivation technology and produced product which can substitute the wild-type mushroom for commercialization.
Tiger Milk Mushroom is having significant cure results in:
- Reduced inhaler usage from twice a day to once a day.
- Less fatigue climbing up stairs and improved breathing.
- Recovery period shorten after asthma attacks.
- Asthma attack recurrence decreased.
(b) Lung Cancer:
- Flam reduced.
- Breathing improved.
- Stamina improved.
(c) Chronic Cough
- Cured chronic cough which couldn’t be solved by western medicine.
- Former Malaysia PM Tun Dr. Mahathir stated in Biomalaysia 2002 that his chronic cough was cured by Tiger Milk Mushroom.
(d) Join Pain
- Joint pain after recovered from Dengue fever disappeared after 1 week consumption.
- Joint pain in elderly relieved.
Tiger Milk Mushroom quality has been assured in terms of:
- Cultivated L. rhinocerus sclerotia freeze-dried powder;
- Produced under strictly controlled tissue culture lab environment;
- Authentication confirmed using genetic marker;
- No toxicity found in 28 days toxicology study;
- Successfully submitted L. rhinocerus in the Tradition medicine active ingredient list under Malaysian National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau.
Tiger Milk Mushroom has been reported in the Malaysia's Chinese and English major newspaper and magazines.