|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Qiangbao||Model Number:||EA350|
|Packaging Detail:||Packaging: 350ml x 24bottle/carton Standard code: Q/WSD01-2004 Expiry date: 24month Measure: 40X26.5X20cm G. W.: 12kg|
|Delivery Detail:||35-45day after receive the payment of goods|
Tire sealant both for tubeless & tube-type tire
Tire Bursting Resistant
Sealing Inner Tube
Name: Anti-Rust Self-Sealing Agent
Type: A (both for tubeless & tube type tire)
1. Rust Resistant: Will not rust steel, aluminum or aluminum alloy rims of tubeless tires or corrode the tires.
2. Tire Bursting Resistant: Contains special chemicals to effectively help the tire disperse heat, reduce the frequency of tire bursting by over 80%.
3. Sealing Inner Tube: A type products are especially suitable for repairing leaks in inner tube, and will not cause the inner tube and the tire to adhere to each other or corrode them.
4. Sealing: Can seal punctures up to 6.8 mm in tubeless tire or tube-type tire.
5. Wide Application: Works well between -2C to 90C; Nontoxic, noninflammable, and involatile.
6. Long Lasting: The expiry day is 24month; Infuse specified capacity one time can seal over 50 times; Reducing inflation frequency by 50%
Step one: Remove the valve core of the tyre and fully deflate the tyre.
Step two: Invert and shake the bottle of sealant, take out of seal film.
Step three: Use the pipe to connect the bottle and valve core then press the bottle to infuse tire sealant into tire till suggested.
Step four: Clear up the valve and inflate tire .
1. It can keep the PH neutral and without corrosion to metals and rubber. No side effect to tire & rim.
2.Inner tube can also be covered.
3. It can cover the cracks up to 6.8mm, special items can cover the cracks up to 38mm.
4. Inner tube can't glue with tire, and the tire is easy to remove.
5 It can seal over 50 times by only one injection.
1.The crack is larger than 6.8mm, way over the working range.
2.The crack is on the top/side of the tire where our sealant can’t reach
3.It will leak easily if the inner tube and tire are unmatched.
4.If the tire has not enough sealant it will leak easily
5.On the wet weather, and the pressure of tire is not hight enough, and the tire cement can’t become glue to seal the puncture
6.The old crack cracks again,and the puncture is up to6.8mm
7.Old and bad quality tire will leak easily
8.Oil, waxiness and powder will cause leakage because the sealant can’t glue with the tire
9.The sealant was injected without shaking, the composition of sealant is not rational cause leakage.
Application for 1 tire: