|Type:||Other||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Qiangbao|
|Model Number:||EA350||Weight:||0.385kgs||Use:||seal cracks|
|Expiration Date:||24 month|
|Packaging Detail:||Packaging: 350ml x 24bottle/carton Standard code: Q/WSD01-2004 Expiry date: 24month Measure: 40X26.5X20cm G. W.: 9.95kg|
|Delivery Detail:||35-45 days after receive the payment of goods|
Tire sealant both for tubeless & tube type tire
Tire Bursting Resistant
Sealing Inner Tube
Name: Anti-Rust Self-Sealing Agent
Type: A(both for tubeless & tube type tire)
Step one: Remove the valve core of the tyre and fully deflate the tyre
Step two: Shake and invert the sealant well, cut the can mouth open, and take out of sealant.
Step three: Use the pipe to connect the tyre valve and press the bottle to infuse tire sealant into tire till suggested volume.
Step four: Clean up the valve, reinstall the valve core, inflate the tyre
1. Rust Resistant: Will not rust steel, aluminum or aluminum alloy rims of tubeless tires or corrode the tires.
2. Tire Bursting Resistant: Contains special chemicals to effectively help the tire disperse heat, reduce the frequency of tire bursting by over 80%.
3. Sealing Inner Tube: A type products are especially suitable for repairing leaks in inner tube, and will not cause the inner tube and the tire to adhere to each other or corrode them.
4. Sealing: Can seal punctures up to 6.8mm in tubeless tire or tube-type tire.
5. Wide Application: Works well between -10C to 90C; Nontoxic, noninflammable, and involatile.
6. Long Lasting: The expiry day is 24month; Infuse specified capacity one time can seal over 50 times; Reducing inflation frequency by 50%