|Place of Origin:||
Anatase and Rutile
|Packaging Details:||25 kgs in net bag|
Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc
Titanium Dioxide Anatase&Rutile
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
Properties: White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali, having the good chemical stability; It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with excellent properties of pigment.
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy, etc.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
|item||titanium dioxide rutile||titanium dioxide anatase|
|Whiteness, %||98.0 min||98.0min|
|Tint strength, %||180min||100 min.|
|L. O. I, %||0.1max||0.2 max|
|Residue on Sieve 45μ m, %||0.05max||0.05 max|
|Oil absorption (g/100g)||26max||22 max|
|Water Soluble Matter, %||0.5max||0.2 max|
|Solution of acid, %||0.5max||0.5 max|