Self-cleaning: 610/630 double nozzles, 620/640 single nozzle
CO;Testing report with life/presure/flow rate ect.
SNET(Smart Nozzle Ergonomic Technology)
FIT (Flash Installation Technologo)
(1) SENT patent, Smart Nozzle Ergonomic Technology,this patent can improve the accuracy and comfort of the bidet.
(2) FIT patent,Flash Installation Technology. with this patent, you don’t need to dismantle the toilet seat completely, you can infall the bidet quickly and easily.
WHY CHOOSE ARUN
1) More than 4 years R&D experience in high quality toilet seat cover. 2) Raw material of bampter is made by ourself, with 15-20% cost saving. 3) OEM&ODM is welcomed. 4) A group of young staffs with strong ambition and want to be the NO. 1 of this field around the China. Payment Terms:
Lead time: Samples:15 work days; Production: 20~ 25 work days Shipping freight is quoted under your requests. Shipping port: Xiamen Mainland China. Discounts: discount based on the order quantity.
Samples are provided according customers' demand Provide customized design and OEM is offered Provide after-sales service,1 year warranty and matianance for lifetime Provide question with any technical problems of our product.
1. Q: Does your company is factory or trade company?
A: ARUN is a factory expert in producing bidet, seat attachment and other bathroom accessories.
2. Q: Can I add my own logo on the products?
A: Yes,we can also design custom logo and outer box for you.
3. Q: Are you able to design or produce new products for us?
A: Any new design or idea are welcome, but new products need new mould to produce, the cost will be paid by buyer. We will suggest you to provide drawing to avoid any mistake.
4. Q: I am looking for a new product, but I can't find in your list.
A: We have a big range of products, so you could just tell me your requirement and send us pictures, then we will recommend similar and suitable products to you.
5. Q: May I require a sample before deciding to buy from you?
A: Of course you may. We will delivery goods for you within 2 days
6. Q: What's your quality control system?
A: 1. We established a procedure to check products at all stages of the manufacturing process-raw materialsa, in process materials, validated or tested materials, finished goods, etc.
2. 100% inspection in assembly lines. All controls, inspection, equipment, fixtures, total production resoureces and skills are inpsected to ensure products consistently achieve the required quality levels.