Top Quality Multi Purpose Fast Curing Neutral Silicone Based Concrete Sealants
High-quality, tested sealant suitable for a broad range of applications requiring expansion joints indoors and outdoors.
- Ideal for window glazing.Meets the requirements for window glazing.
- 10-year guarantee on resistance to weathering, UV and aging and on color- fastness.High level of safety.
- Highly adhesive.Extremely high adhesion on wood, metals and many plastics.
- Very good compatibility with paint.Optimum adhesion on most commercial paint and glazing coatings.
- No surface stickiness.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Good smoothing behavior.
Raw material base
neutral-curing silicone polymer (oxime-curing)
25% of the joint width
Skin formation time
approx.15 min. at 23°C /50% humidity
approx. 2-3 mm after 24hrs. at 23°C /50% humidity
~50°C to +150°C
+5°C to +40°C
Can be painted over
Compatibility with paint
yes, preliminary tests required
Shore A hardness
approx. 25 (clear), 35(black)
approx 0.98 g/cm3 (clear), 1.4 g/cm3(Black)
at least 12 months when stored in a cool, dry place.
For widow glazing and sealing connecting joints in wooden, plastic and aluminum windows.
Sealing expansion joints indoors and outdoors, such as door, wall, floor, ceiling and window sill joints, as well as eaves gutters.
Please keep the product stored in a cool (below 25°C), dry place in moisture-tight original container.
The best use before date of each batch is shown on the package.