2. Detangle hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair
3. Add mild shampoo to cool water and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly.
4. Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun
5. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers. Do not brush
6. Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
7. Certain items should not be brushed. EG braids, DOME, ETC. Consult your hair stylist if in doubt.
8. Hair may tangled if general care directions are not followed properly.
Q. What type of hair care products should I use?
A : Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave in conditioners. You can also use products like gel and hair spray to keep the curls in place, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time.
Recommended shampoos and conditioners: Pantene PROV For treatment and every day use: Olive Oil Hair Polisher.
Q. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: Your Hair Extensions can tangle due to being to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt-water, chlorine and not combin(wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help. It could also be the hair you purchased, if the hair is Indian Remy Hair or non Remy Hair it is not 100% virgin human hair. So the hair may tangle sooner and not last you as long as 100% virgin hair.