adjustable seat post
-monocoque, Toray HM adjustable seat post
-2 years' warranty
-OEM logo available
Toray HM adjustable seat post
1) Monocoque 700C road bike/mountain bike/city bike adjustable seat post;
2) T700 carbon fiber material imported from Toray/Japan;
3) EPS patent anti-wrinkle technology, moulding in one time at agglutination position so that it can obtain more capability and avoid yarn broken;
4) Stairways pattern of agglutination, enlarging the agglutination surface and enhancing the strength;
5) The double-mould production technology, the smooth internal surface provides extra stability and higher production quality----higher stiffness and rigidity, less weight.
adjustable seat post with decal
1) Zhejiang Beiou Composite Manufacture Co., Ltd located in beautiful Qiandao Lake, Hangzhou,Zhejiang province.
2) Our factory covers 53,000sqm.
3) We have been worked in carbon fiber sport products for more than 15 years.
4) We have professional R&D team orking effective.
5) Automatic equipment and working line is leading the international level.
6) We supply many different kinds of carbon fiber products, such as carbon fiber frame, carbon rim, wheel set, front fork, handle bar, bar end, seat post, alpenstock, ski poles and ect.
7) OEM and ODM orders are great welcomed.
Export carton with EPE/air bubble bag inside.
1) < 10 pcs - in 3 days after receiving the payment
2) 10-50 pieces - 20 days after receiving the payment
3) OEM order within two months after order confirmed
1) Samples will be shipped by Registered air mail ( DHL/EMS/UPS) with tracking number, take 3 ~ 20 business days to arrive normally.
2) Regular order will be shipped by air or sea port to port via your/our authorized agent.
Q: How to Take Care of Carbon Frame?
A: 1. Park or store the carbon frame in a manner that minimizes pressure on the frame tubing. Clamps and straps used in repair stands and bike racks can crack composite tubing if tightened too much.
2. Clean the frame regularly. Washing the bike keeps the protective surface paint clean while also allowing for the inspection of any cracks or fractures in the carbon. Washing the bike removes salt caused by sweat, which can have a corrosive effect on aluminum parts attached to the carbon frame.
3. Avoid leaving the carbon bike in excessively hot temperatures, such as might be found inside a parked car on a summer day. Too much heat can weaken the carbon composite material.
4. Study the owner's manual to learn the bicycle's various recommended torque values. Over tightening of bolts can crush delicate carbon fibers and cause the bike to crack. Along with proper torque values, a torque wrench can be used to ensure proper tightening procedures.
Q: Reasons for choosing a full Carbon frame?
A: Weight is the primary selling point for carbon-fiber frames over other materials. Carbon frames can be feather-light (as little as 1 kg) without sacrificing stiffness or strength. High quality Carbon can be molded to be strongest where it counts, and it can dampen road vibrations, leading to a smoother and more comfortable ride.
Zhejiang Beiou Composite Manufacture Co.,Ltd.
ADD: Xikou Industrial Zone, Linqi Town,Chun'an District,Hangzhou, Zhengjiang, China